RED CROSS FACT: Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ used more pints of blood last year than were donated in ALL of Ocean AND Monmouth counties COMBINED.
WHAT: Bethlehem Chapter #40 Order of the Eastern Star of New Jersey and Mariners Lodge #150 Free & Accepted Masons will be hosting a Blood Drive with The American Red Cross.
WHEN: October 4th, 2015 from 11AM – 4PM
WHERE: Mariners Masonic Lodge, 692 East Bay Ave, Barnegat, NJ 08005 .
HOW TO DONATE: Visit www.redcrossblood.org.
- In the search box for “find a blood drive” type zip code 08005 and find the drive listed on October 4th for Mariners Lodge.
- Anyone, 17 and over can donate. Anyone who is 16 can donate with their parent’s permission. Pre-registration is now taking place. If you are able to donate, please schedule an appointment.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DONATING
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Click Here For More Info
Blood Donors Must:
- Be in good general health and feeling well*
- Be at least 17-years-old in most states, or 16-years-old with parental consent if allowed by state law – see more information for 16-year-old donors »
- PARENTAL CONSENT FORM
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
Additional weight requirements apply for donors 18-years-old and younger and all high school donors. Click here for weight requirements for young donors.
* Note: Healthy means that you feel well and can perform normal activities. If you have a chronic condition such as diabetes, healthy also means that you are being treated and the condition is under control. If you are not feeling well on the day of your donation, please contact us to reschedule.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS